Vancouver Wolf Pack

Subject056

Review: This is sick! I always make sure to make sure come and see any graphic you post! I really like the effect you used on this graphic i cant put my finger on what game it reminds me of. The logo swaps on the players was very well done. I really like the font you used as it really fits the graphic! The only thing i wish is this was made for the Toronto Legion haha. Overall this is a very well made graphic i cant wait to see what you make next! 

Rating: 8.9/10

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

Well isn't this a fun looking graphic. You and your crazy halftone/dither effect looks really good and looks like an enlarged comic/newsprint. It has a nice balance, a great color palette and the logo swaps are spot on. Just a couple of things I could point out that are minor but something I always comment on. The text would have looked even better if it were blended into that screen effect. One more thing about the text that I like to point out is the placement near boarders. A good gap between the text and boarders always looks better. The last two thing I mentioned were of course very subjective. Great stuff, good effort.

9/10