Old man has yelled at even older man

VattghernCZ

For the second straight season, London United are facing Helsinki Titans in the European Conference finals in the VHL playoffs. Last season, Helsinki took the series home in 5 games, after they won games 1, 2, 4 and 5. So far this season, 4 games in am the pattern is has been the same, as the Titans are up 3-1. Will the pattern continue? One of the players hoping it won't is Wann Kerr, a London center for whom deep playoff runs but not winning the funal price has been a theme reocurring since his VHLM days, even dubbed a Wann Kerse by some. Is this the year he finally breaks it?

If Kerr's former teammate and captain Pierre Emile Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito can do something about it, the answer is “doubtful”. Once again, he's a force on the Titans’ blue line, frustrating Kerr to no end. “He's like 50 or something, why the f*ck is he even on the ice? He's acting like a f*cking child! Jeez! A f*cking clown!” was what the microphone on Kerr’s teammate picked up Kerr shouting on the bench during game 3 - the sole United win so far - after Bouchard scored a powerplay goal late in the 3rd period, and blew a kiss Kerr’s way while skating to the bench.

EOrV6L8.jpeg

“You have to be mentally tough to win in this league. If you're not, well, you never get there. I know how hard it is. Unlike some players, I have been there,” said Bouchard, a Founder’s Cup champion and a Continental Cup champion in the post-game press conference. “Hahaha, you know what they say about barking dogs. They took one game, but if I rember correctly, it's us in the lead,” commmented Bouchard Kerr's freaktout.

“Oh, you picked that up? You guys are everywhere, unbelievable. Okay, I might have gone over the line a bit, but come on, a guy with his experience should show some sportsmanship and some class,” commmented Kerr when he was asked about the outburst, in much calmer state of mind after the win.

It will definitely be interesting to watch how the “Kerrsy” and “Bouchy” clash continues throughout the series. Last season, Bouchard had the upper hand both individually and of course with his team. So far this series, Bouchard has the upper hand in both offense (Bouchard 1+6, Kerr 2+3) and defense (Bouchard 7 SB, +1; Kerr 2 SB, -3), but Kerr is being more physical (Kerr 8 hits, 2 PIM; Bouchard 2 hits, 2 PIM). Neither of these two has been taking over games, as in 4 games Kerr has been named a 2nd star once and Bouchard a 3rd star twice. I believe we can expect these to to make a few more physical contacts on the ice now after this incident. So far, there has only been one bodycheck between these two - Kerr hittin Bouchard in the first period of game 1.

Wouldn't these two squaring up be one of the highest moment od the series, regardless of the winner? Kerr would get his chance to prove he's not just barking. But knowing him, he'd probably get his a*s kicked.

Edited by VattghernCZ

Flying Kiss Ginger GIF

You also missed the fact that Bouche means mouth in French so I am not surprised by the fact that Bouchard continue to run his mouth as he is used to being told to to Ferme la Bouche!! LOL!! Also live by the motto What every it takes to succeed!!

It is tough to win cups as if you look at even Bouchard he has been in three Finals to date with a single cup so I wouldn`t say Kerr is cursed or Kerse!!

It would be great to see these two drop the gloves just once but I don`t think it happens since I spent too much time trying to reduce his PIM by reducing his BC as his gotten older so he still hits but not the open ice Scott Steven type of hits in the past that would have him needing to drop the gloves. LOL!!

episode 16 fighting GIF

Good Luck today and I hope you get your cup!! Just not this season!!