Malmo Screeches to a Halt

How far the mighty fall when perched atop the league only to be swept immediately in the playoffs. Ultimately again, expectations were dashed a bit within the Nighthawks locker room. We enter yet another off-season with some disappointment and dreams shaken. While we did win the Victory Cup, it's certainly not the most desired cup compared to the Continental Cup. There should be some player hardware taken home during the awards, but still I'm a bit disheartened by the outcome and the slow dissipation of the team's prime window for competition. You can't win them all. But for the players who chose to remain with the Nighthawks, I wish we certainly could have ended with a much better resolution.

My drive remains ambitious for this team to do even better. We've always got work to do, and things to change or tweak. There's still some time to get things done and I will not let the team fade quietly into the night. Malmo will enter S93 with an even greater ambition to compete at an elite level. 🔥