The Future

kirbithan

Graphic Review

At first glance, I could tell that your graphic skills have not diminished one bit, and you have once again you surpassed all expectations.  The color scheme is perfect, even though you chose the LA Kings jersey for the future player.  The emphasis clearly wraps around the players head which brings out a realistic impression that River Harrington is looking into the future.  

The subtle indication of the reason of the graphic at the top blends in well with the graphic, and the dominating signature at the bottom is proportional to the graphic.  I like also the blurred effect behind the face.  It completes the graphic.  Well done.

Score 10/10

I'm tired and counted wrong for trivia so I am going to post a review here so this can be bumped up for more people to see!

I am a very big fan of clean graphics and this one nails it!  A very sharp and clear image without any overlays to drown out the precision of the work.  Removing the crown from the VHL collar crest is a fantastic idea that I may have to steal!  You've also wrapped and warped the VHL logo so perfectly onto the front of the jersey.  I am jealous of how realistic you've managed to make that look.  The only criticism I can muster up here would be if you could make that chest logo pop out a tiny bit to make it look like it's sew on in the same fashion as an NHL logo.  I only say that as it is something I struggle with and want someone to figure it out lol 

9/10 will review again!