An end leads to new beginnings.

The Philadelphia Reapers are VHLM champs.

The VHLM playoffs concluded this week with the Philadelphia Reapers sweeping the Las Vegas Aces in the finals. A strong team performance in front of excellent goaltending was too much for Vegas to overcome, newcomer to Vegas Annie Oaks @Noodle Enjoyer was completely shutdown and didn't register a single point in the four game series. we were able to catch up to Annie while she was preparing for the JST and she had this to say: "I felt like I was getting shots on, but I have to give credit to Philly they shut us down. However I didn't start playing hockey with a founders cup as the end goal, I'll be starting from the bottom again next year in the VHLE and I'm never going to stop improving. I can't let this loss get me down, I'm going to get right back on the ice and do my best!" it's good to see that she is already looking forward to the next step, with the VHL and VHLE draft coming up and the JST currently ongoing there's no time to get depressed over the loss. There is a lot of excitement for this years draft with many great players set to hear their names called. Annie is one of those players as well as two of her opponents from the finals in Jorgen Lovstrom @Pifferfish and Yermolai Nabokov @fonziGG regardless of when or where these players end up we wish them all the best.

Jimmy "Tha Rat" Klondike VHL.com

On 2/28/2024 at 9:14 PM, Noodle Enjoyer said:

The Philadelphia Reapers are VHLM champs.

The VHLM playoffs concluded this week with the Philadelphia Reapers sweeping the Las Vegas Aces in the finals. A strong team performance in front of excellent goaltending was too much for Vegas to overcome, newcomer to Vegas Annie Oaks @Noodle Enjoyer was completely shutdown and didn't register a single point in the four game series. we were able to catch up to Annie while she was preparing for the JST and she had this to say: "I felt like I was getting shots on, but I have to give credit to Philly they shut us down. However I didn't start playing hockey with a founders cup as the end goal, I'll be starting from the bottom again next year in the VHLE and I'm never going to stop improving. I can't let this loss get me down, I'm going to get right back on the ice and do my best!" it's good to see that she is already looking forward to the next step, with the VHL and VHLE draft coming up and the JST currently ongoing there's no time to get depressed over the loss. There is a lot of excitement for this years draft with many great players set to hear their names called. Annie is one of those players as well as two of her opponents from the finals in Jorgen Lovstrom @Pifferfish and Yermolai Nabokov @fonziGG regardless of when or where these players end up we wish them all the best.

Jimmy "Tha Rat" Klondike VHL.com

Jørged on.