Houston Bulls - Graphics Request Portfolio

AJW

Hello Houston Fans and members of the forum!

This may be off the tracks of Member Portfolios but I'd like to start a thread where I ask for graphics of my team, the Houston Bulls. Something my former AGM @Triller excelled at was creating team content in the form of graphics, something I am not the best at. I feel it put Houston more on the "map" of the VHLM community, so with that being said if anyone is open to fulfilling my requests, please reply to this thread with your graphic created. I will always credit you when I use your graphic, I always did for Triller, your work deserves to be seen!

I want more visuals of my team for the viewers eyes to see. Not everyone who joins here likes to read wordy media spots.

If you have Houston Bulls Graphics and would like to post them here so that I can start using them and credit you, PLEASE DO! SEND THEM ALL!

First Official Request:

A Graphic of the Pokémon, Litten, and make it Houston Bulls related.

Pick Up What GIF by Pokémon

In the VHLM we get two games simmed a night, two wins is a "Double Dubs" sim. I want a graphic of Litten so that I can post it every Double Dub in our Discord LR or for any future team media.

Story Behind the Idea:

In recent Houston Gossiper news: 

As quoted from @Mutti, "One interesting proposal, however, was for Houston Bulls to have a team kitty. It is no secret that Houston uses motifs of fire or even hell in their graphics. And as we all know, cats are (alongside being enormously cute and adorable), the guardians of the Underworld (No, not that movie, calm down.) So who knows! Perhaps we’ll witness a cup finals accompanied with a kitty purring next season!" 

This idea hit the hearts of the Bulls players and management, we have officially adopted Litten as the Houston Bulls Kitty.

Edited by AJW

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Guess who has another request ready...

So it came to my knowledge of looking through this Houston Bulls thread I made that Houston is almost at 1000 all time regular season wins. After our most recent win today we are at 998 franchise wins!

To be GM while this team hits this milestone feels special to me, but I obviously can not even make this post without the all the great Houston GMs who held power before me. I think this is definitely something the Houston community deserves a graphic for. So here's my request:

1000 Wins Graphic - Houston Bulls

Pretty self explanatory request, this one will be for more down the line if I make medias about Houston history, milestones, etc. If anyone wants to take a stab at it please feel free to do just that! If you make something you want to share, just reply to this thread so it's easy to see who the creator of the graphic is. Thanks! :) 

Edited by AJW

On 3/26/2024 at 8:20 AM, AJW said:

Guess who has another request ready...

So it came to my knowledge of looking through this Houston Bulls thread I made that Houston is almost at 1000 all time regular season wins. After our most recent win today we are at 998 franchise wins!

To be GM while this team hits this milestone feels special to me, but I obviously can not even make this post without the all the great Houston GMs who held power before me. I think this is definitely something the Houston community deserves a graphic for. So here's my request:

1000 Wins Graphic - Houston Bulls

Pretty self explanatory request, this one will be for more down the line if I make medias about Houston history, milestones, etc. If anyone wants to take a stab at it please feel free to do just that! If you make something you want to share, just reply to this thread so it's easy to see who the creator of the graphic is. Thanks! :) 

P6jdUtO.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...