Spartcast #41 - Fantasy Game and Massive Trades

Spartan

That was a good podcast spartan. Might have to do a review so I can get that one tpe because i guessed wrong on a trivia question this morning.  And  thanks for giving credit to those who came up with the vhfl, supercoach, etc… They deserved to be mentioned.   We still have to try to get tpe for march madness!! 

Podcast Review

I looked for an article and media spot to review but my feeble brain kept coming back to this one to do a review.  So, here goes…

Starting with the basics, the podcast is easy to listen to, the volume is good, your speech is clear and there are no distractions that cause me to not want to listen.  You could probably compete with Joe Rogan or Theo Von as far as doing podcasts, I dont know if this is what you do professionally but your podcasts are really good.

Now the content of this podcast; other than including Thunder in the podcast, I really enjoyed listening to this podcast!  You know your shit and when you explained how the VHFL came about I found it interesting.  What got me was how as it was developed along with supercoach, it became apparent that the people in the VHL who make this successful, work as a team.  Victor, McWolf, you, and others definitely know what you’re doing and you all are keeping this league successful.  

When you talked about Moscow and some of the decisions you have made and will make, I found it to be another example of how much knowledge you have as a GM also.  There is a lot more involved in being a GM in this league than what meets the eye.  I was impressed, not that it takes much to impress me!!  Anyway in a twelve minute podcast, you presented a lot of valuable information and you made it all seem effortlessly.  

Thanks for doing this podcast.

Score 10/10. (How could it be any less!!!)