Currently Homeless

Well, I've recently been released from the ever-so-warm and gentle clutches of Miami. Bittersweet is how I'd describe it. I enjoyed my time in the VHLM, and I met a bunch of friendly folks along the way. Parting is such sweet sorrow. Starting in Saskatoon and ending up in Miami. Thankfully, I didn't develop a nasty cocaine, meth, or bath salt habit while in Florida. What I did develop was a sense of camaraderie in the league as a whole. I think that's a pivotal aspect of keeping new players interested and engaged. @Ricer13 and @Tetricide have been nothing short of helpful. They exhibit a well-honed "gift of gab" and keep their players involved. I'm undoubtedly looking forward to what the future holds for me and anxious to see where I end up. I still have much to learn and I can only hope that my next GM is as helpful as the ones I've had. I found that this league is a great distraction from my current real-world issues. To paraphrase the great Todd Howard, "It just works.". I'm in and out of the forum all through the day. This is my social media outlet. It's a lot less shallow and self-absorbed than the alternatives. And, at the risk of contradiction, I'm a fairly modest lad. I require very little attention and absolutely ZERO need for validation VIA likes, comments, etcetera. I'm generally pretty quiet, and eccentric in some ways, but I do make a genuine effort to communicate in the locker room. I'll keep building and doing my best to be an asset for whichever squad I end up on.

Til next time!

Sike out...

276 words.

Thanks for the kind words. 🥺 I AGM'd for a while under Ricer and we have a few similarities on how we like to run our locker rooms...although I definitely have taken more influence from him tbh. You're a treat to have around in the locker room, or really anywhere in a social setting (well..idk about IRL but I'd assume the same can be expected). I wish you luck and very good success for your player's future! Maybe you can take a Cup home this time around...