Final Season

Henry Eagles enters his final season with much uncertainty. While he has been working out in the off-season to be the best he can be for his final season, he does not know where he will end up.

With Free Agency opening Sunday, discussion cannot start until the Saturday. 

" I think it will be interesting and fun to see what team may be interested, I have never gone through this process and I have let my agent know that I want to personally have these discussion with interested teams and not go through him" Henry said " Honestly at this point in my career it doesn't matter to me if the team is a contender or not, I just want to be somewhere where I can help a team reach whatever goals they have and offer some experience to the younger guys"

The 100 point mark has so far eluded Henry, closest he got was 96 in S91, but that is what he is setting his goal once again for his final season.

"Might be a stretch at my age but doesn't hurt to set goals, teams will know they are getting a motivated player to reach that goal in my final season" Henry continued "I guess we will all see Sunday where I end up...."