My First Week With VHL

I wanted to come on here and talk about my experience in my first week with the VHL and joining in the off-season. 

First of all, there's a lot of stuff going on at this time that I don't understand regarding drafts, signings, and trades. Really, I don't need to understand them, but with the GMs preoccupied with that, I was more or less left to navigate the forums and portal alone (a pretty daunting task). While I did join the Discord eventually and was met with a warm reception and offers to answer questions I might have, I decided I was already in it and fully immersed myself in figuring this thing out. I'm happy to say that after a week, it really is pretty organized and if you read a couple of guides, also easy to navigate. 

Following a guide by @Hogan I was able to really sink my teeth into how to earn TPE and am proud to say that, with this article, I should be at 19 TPE this week (both capped and uncapped, I learned that too). As the weeks go by that should become even easier to navigate and hopefully be a piece of cake. 

As for the members of the VHL, everyone that I've talked to so far has been wonderful. They have been happy to answer any questions that I've had and guide me to make sure I'm as successful as I want to be.

Overall, this place is great! The whole thing has been a brand-new experience for me and I'm looking to keep it going. Thank you everyone for the warm reception. Now let's bring on season 93!