A Rant About My Lack of Time to Write

aimkin

I’m honestly struggling to write anything of note lately. Between tax season taking up 90% of my time and energy 7 days a week and Jesse’s career coming to an end in just a few weeks, it’s hard to figure out when and what to write. I barely find the time to sit down and do a simple article like this and then when I finally do, I’m drawing a blank. I’ve been recapping Jesse’s weeks for almost 2 years now and I almost wish I had done it less. It seems like a formula I am growing tired of following week after week. Win loss record, shutouts, save percentage, goals against average, and where they sit on the leaderboards. 

So I’ll end the article with my own stats for now: currently 24th all-time TPE earner and probably going to end Jesse’s career around the high teens, 7 days won and 520 posts.

I guess we’ll see what I can do in the next 6 weeks.

166 words for week ending 3/31/2024

1 hour ago, aimkin said:

I’m honestly struggling to write anything of note lately. Between tax season taking up 90% of my time and energy 7 days a week and Jesse’s career coming to an end in just a few weeks, it’s hard to figure out when and what to write.

Time to start talking about recreate ideas!!