ScoutsNet Express - Jon Webber III Scouting Report

19ruGdG.jpeg

Hello everyone! I just want to thank you all for the warm reception on my first ScoutsNet article, it feels great to be back making this kind of content. Today we are going to have a much smaller article, but we are going to use it to focus in on one of this draft's premier goalies, Jon Webber III. Without further ado, let's get into it!

JON WEBBER III | G | 127 TPE | @Webberj | Ranked #19 Overall

Descending from a bloodline of virtual VHL royalty, Jon Webber III is the third generation of a storied family that has produced several quality players over the past 20 seasons. Webber has begun his journey on the east coast, representing the Halifax 21st in the VHLM; In the early stages of the season, he has established himself among the top goalies in the league, landing top 7 in both save percentage and GAA. @Webberj is a very solid and reliable TPE earner, proven by his week-to-week earnings this season and the fact that he amassed 968 TPE with his previous player. If a team is searching for a goalie prospect this offseason, I expect a ton of interest in Webber III, especially if fellow goaltender Soju goes off the board early. So although he sits in the early 2nd round of my rankings at the moment, it would not surprise me to see him go in the first round either. This is a very talented young player that comes from a known and trusted family in the VHL space, so be sure to keep an eye on Jon Webber III at the S94 VHL Draft.