Looking back on my former players + writers block

Kisslinger

Lately I have been experience really bad writers block and I cannot think of a different format on my media spots, and it’s hard for me to not talk about the same things but I feel like that’s understandable lol. Lately I have been talking about my players expectations and how i want him to perform, I’ll do interviews but i need to try to find a new way to talk about my player for these media spots. I know doing what i do gets the job done but i want to keep it interesting not only for myself but for the few readers I have. So today I’m gonna try something a little different and talk about some of my former players and where i was in the league during those times. Hopefully this is somewhat interesting and not a snooze fest.

Zachariah Kisslinger was my first player ever in the VHL, my friend was bugging me for weeks that i needed to try this league and he thinks I’d like it a lot. So in May of 2020 i decided to give it a go and created my first ever player, Zachariah Kisslinger. He was a max height defender, i made him a D man because the league needed some at the time. He was my “figure everything out player” although all i did was claim welfare, press conference and practice. It was my introduction to the league and it helped me get to know some of the people from around the league. I had a lot of fun on this character and it helped get the nerves out about being in a league with many new people. Without this player i don’t think I’d be where i am today in this league. He was a Prague lifer and an okay last line dman!

Zach Kisslinger II is the player that i went all in on for the first 7 seasons. I max updated every week, got my first AGM job and did everything i could to be the best player I could be. He has a retired jersey in Warsaw, and was the assistant captain and Captain for many seasons, won an award and a cup during my tenure there and it was such a good experience. I think this player could be in the hall of fame eventually, if he has won more personal awards he would have been no doubt. He was a Warsaw lifer and was the character where i finished learning most things about the league. I had some personal issues come up in his last few seasons and i didn’t update for months which may have caused his downhill play. 

King Kisslinger is what I’m hoping to be my perfect player. He has been very underwhelming in his early seasons and is having a current turnaround this season. The way he is playing is great right now, he is a pass first shoot later forward. He is lethal in the faceoff dot and is on the Warsaw Predators just like Zach Kisslinger II, he is currently signed to a 3 or 4 season deal with a full NTC! He is currently committed to bringing the cup back to Warsaw!

Hope this article was a little interesting, wanted to change it up like I said. I had to do it on my phone as I am back home for Easter and don’t have my set up here where i do my fancy articles!