More random thoughts, more TPE

• Commissioner

Another week without simming (well aside from that one day and I'm not gonna claim for that) means another week of needing to earn how the peasants regular members earn so time to spit out a bunch of random words and hope they make a coherent sentence: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you! Like the post if you got that reference 😉

ANYWAY if you haven't seen I have finally set a date for the zoo tycoon 2 stream. I've been avoiding doing it while the kids are around because their rooms are right above where my computer is now and they'd be in bed so I don't want to wake them up. Just so happens that I've been mostly the one travelling lately, not my wife and kids, so that timing hasn't come up. The wife is taking the kids up the Ottawa next week though so time for VHL members to become zoo animals again! Hopefully I can remember how to play again haha.

Kinda a rough week for Calaway and the Dragons. We have fallen out of first place in the league and I've dropped out of first in the assist and D scoring. We had to get our backup games in and oddly decided to do them when we had a lot of tough games so we'll see how it goes, hopefully things turn around. Still a great season all around, just a bit more of a dip than I would like.

Trivia was a bit trickier this week but I still got both answers right so clearly people continue to just complain for no reason: I continue to prove this as fact.