Hot start puts Kerr among Czech hockey legends #BetterThanPastrnak

Half the season in, and yet again Kerr has been failing to meet exp-...wait. Sorry, my bad, it's already pretty much a reflex at this point. After 6 seasons of being a notoriously slow starter, Kerr is actually doing okay. Okay? Holup. On pace for new career highs in...pretty much everything? Propelled by a great team around him, a slight change in rules (don't break the 4th wall and say sliders don't break the 4th wall and call it sliders) and more opportunities due to London franchise player Molly the Cat retiring, it looks like Kerr is finally realizing he possesses something vaguely resembling potential. 28 goals and 67 points in 37 games while being top 10 in hits and the most active shooter in the league? I'll take it.

Two bunches of games ago, I said I just want Kerr to score more goals, points and lay more hits than John Jameson. I was actually leading in all 3 at that point. Now however...goddammit @Frank! :kekw:

Thanks to the hot start, Wanker is now only the second Czech player in portal history zo reach 500 career points, as he's sitting at 503 right now.

That's just 5 points behind Honza Hložek, the all-time Czech leader. Granted, Hložek's stat line is more impressive, considering he was a defenseman, but Kerr still has a season and a half to create a new record high enough to not be broken for some time. Hopefully...

Edited by VattghernCZ