YUNG RICER

v.2

Reviewing this!

Mmmm, I love the Toronto Legion colors so much because they blend so nicely together. The filter/effect layer over the top fits well, though I would have loved to see you maybe incorporate the Legion logo somewhere on there, maybe the helmet or like a shoulder patch. I love the attention to detail on the text, that little jaggedness you added makes it mesh so well with the rest of the graphic, it honestly looks like the text was taken with the photo of the player. Well done!

9/10

REVIEW: I have to agree with @Vice on this. I really like the logo and the overall feel of the graphic. Usually I dont think such a prominent color would work so well with a graphic but it does here. The few splashes of color elsewhere with the green and pink are so small but they're also pretty nice. I like the graphics over the top and it reminds me of some ice spray. Not sure if @Vice is blind or something, but there is a patch on the shoulder, which is actually my only complaint. Something about it sticks out as if it's not really on the jersey. This is a problem in all my graphics too to be fair, but I have seen it done very well before. I think the problem here is it seems to stick out over the effects. Still a very good graphic 9/10.

1 hour ago, Hogan said:

REVIEW: I have to agree with @Vice on this. I really like the logo and the overall feel of the graphic. Usually I dont think such a prominent color would work so well with a graphic but it does here. The few splashes of color elsewhere with the green and pink are so small but they're also pretty nice. I like the graphics over the top and it reminds me of some ice spray. Not sure if @Vice is blind or something, but there is a patch on the shoulder, which is actually my only complaint. Something about it sticks out as if it's not really on the jersey. This is a problem in all my graphics too to be fair, but I have seen it done very well before. I think the problem here is it seems to stick out over the effects. Still a very good graphic 9/10.

I must be blind because I still can't see it haha 

4 hours ago, Hogan said:

Are you looking at the right one?

I do see it, I'm not sure why I only saw the one without the emblem! I agree with you it does seem a bit...floaty. lol