Thoughts on the Scoring Skill

Steve

I want to talk about the scoring skill. I know there has been some interest in boosting the scoring to bring the goal tenders back down to earth, but I see a major flaw in this approach. If you spent every tpe that you own and only put it into scoring, you can only reach 93, 2 behind what Simon T considers elite. So, what is the problem? From my tainted perspective, the scoring skill is too condensed, not enough skill space to separate a lower skill from a player that has invested a lot more into the skill. I think the proper fix is to make it so you can at least reach 95. Let the slider stay neutral and let the skilled players have the feeling that they didn't waste the time and effort to invest in a skill that seems very unstable. Sure, there are many that are succeeding with a high level of scoring but there are many that are not that invested that are scoring a lot. Is this a intentional to make lower earners more relevant? Playing with this ancient version of Simon is hard enough, let's not try to outguess a madman. I haven't had the feeling of skill synergy in a long time. I go back and look at build guides from 2019 and I am not finding those are even close to how players make builds now. I wish there was a way to get that tier separation back without the exploits that went with it. I am not complaining because my player is not producing, Gunner is on a record pace. I would just like to have a logical approach to making a build and not being able to even reach the top end of scoring due to the ratios has made me rethink how things will work in the future if something isn't adjusted.

All I am suggesting is that the guys that make these changes should revisit the ratios and make the changes that makes sense and creates a competitive player base.

Word count: 344