Jesse Teno Retirement Video

Aimee

It's a tad off with the video and audio but only a second, maybe less. Enjoy my lookback at what I accomplished with Jesse.

Thank you to everyone who supported me and Jesse over their career. I truly appreciate it.

It’s nice to hear how big of an impact Shin had in order to birth your HOF 1st Gen goalie. I really miss him too and I hope he can pop in again one day. Me and Mubbles GM’d Vegas when he first joined and he spent every day in our locker room while on a different team! Anyways I’m rambling lol, congrats on a monster career with Teno! This video was a fun watch, I’m excited to see what Tano does 🔥

Excellent pod highlighting your players great and successful career.  I could really feel an emotional element leading up to you finally hitting the red button, reminiscing of your time with your first player and those who helped shape your VHL experience along the way.  The personal element conveyed through the video while detailing your journey was very relatable and I am excited to see you continue your journey through the league, best of luck with your next player!