Marlins GM Throwing His Weight Around

Thunder

There is a new giant in the VHLM.  At 6’8”, weighing in at 250 pounds, this player has come to cause damage.  Marlins GM, @dylanjj37, has joined the San Diego Marlins squad, and in his short preview of only playing 6 games, GM has been punishing opponents.  GM has 16 hits thus far, and the referees have taken notice to the physical force GM provides to the San Diego defense.

@Mysterious_Fish, San Diego Marlins general manager, has welcomed his new player, and plans on mentoring Marlins GM, so that GM has a successful career in the VHLM.  San Diego AGM, @meandyoc, has some concerns with the freedom Marlins GM has with the team and has expressed his concerns of the possibility of San Diego relocating to the Faroe Islands, where Marlins GM is from.

Given Marlins GM relationship with Juan Ceson, John Season, Stan Par, and other wealthy hockey stars, Mysterious_fish and Meandyoc are looking forward to the unlimited resources that could be coming Marlins way, and they are planning on a VHLM championship in the future.  In the meantime, they are spending their free time in the Juan Ceson zoo, as they have lifetime membership passes.

270 words

1. marlins gm doesnt know any of the players you listed

2. marlins agm is not worried about marlins gm and in fact was recently given a pay rise by marlins gm

3. you keep mentioning everyone going to the juan ceson zoo. the zoo is not in every single city in the world. this is very unreasonable.

4. they do not have lifetime membership passes to the zoo

5. neither do you

6. you also dont have a pass to the juan ceson fan club

2 hours ago, dylanjj37 said:

you also dont have a pass to the juan ceson fan club

All that work to get lifetime fan club membership and you turn me down.  What am I going to do now?  

4 minutes ago, Thunder said:

All that work to get lifetime fan club membership and you turn me down.  What am I going to do now?  

i said you could have membership in exchange for a good article about john season. this is about marlins gm.