Should the sim team be forced to write a public apology?

jRuutu

A great tragedy took place, the good people of VHL were forced to continue with their weekend without getting to enjoy a sim on Saturday. As I am writing this, it is unclear what happened exactly, but when we consider the prestigious nature of the VHL Playoffs and how much these simulation leagues mean to people, I think it is important to do whatever we can as a community to heal together. A big part of the healing is, of course, finding those who are guilty and getting revenge.

When we think about days in a week, it is often considered more acceptable to not do something if that something takes place during the weekend. That is because we have been taught by the media and big corporations that weekend is an important time, that is when we should go out to spend our hard-earned money in stores, and that is when we should spend time with our families and loved ones. Throughout history, we have also been taught that Sunday is a holy day and no work should be done on that day. If we think about the horror show that took place, is it now fair to ask the sim team to work on Sunday if they were not able to work on Saturday? On one hand, I think that is only right for them, but then on the other hand, I think that is still not enough. I think the sim team should be forced to write a public apology where they explain what happened, why, and what steps are going to be taken, so something like this will never happen again.

If you were affected by the negligence of the sim team, write your comments in the comments. Remember, those who remain quiet do not speak and those who do not speak are quiet.