Wild Card

Steve

Here we are, in a wild card series against Warsaw. As of this article, we have only played two games which we won both. I am not sure that will happen again but I can always hope. Moscow hasn't really changed much during the season other than adding to our defense. A few line adjustments here and there but nothing major. It's not like we had a bad season at all, several teams were able to push us down the list when we needed to push up. There are several teams that look scary but to be honest, I think Moscow has the horsepower to push harder than the season indicated. We were hot early in the season when other teams were kind of coasting. Very similar to last season when out of the blue, we get smacked down in the first round by a team that wasn't near the top until the last half of the season. It seems like the European conference is just too tight and a few off games will see you drop like a dress on prom night. I do have confidence in the team to put up a good fight in every game. Every player has been working hard to improve their skills. Should be an exciting playoffs.

Word count:214