David Rashford Getting Real Taste of Playoff Hockey

Knight

David Rashford Getting Real Taste of Playoff Hockey

It's been a long road to the most coveted time of year for a hockey player, but David Rashford is finally in the playoffs and loving life. His team, the upstart Moscow Menace, managed to get through the wildcard and into the quarterfinals on the back of a strong team performance. "Everyone seems to be contributing at a high level," said Rashford after morning skate. "We have worked so hard to put ourselves in the best position possible and peak at the right time. Everything seems to be coming together at the right time luckily. We made a couple of line tweaks throughout the season to see which guys are most comfortable playing with each other and it looks as though we have got it sorted out." When asked how he feels his personal performance is at, Rashford replied "I'm playing some of the best hockey of my career. It may not look like it on the stats but I think I'm positively contributing at a high level. It's been a couple of years to get to the point where I feel this comfortable but all the hard work has finally paid off."