Houston Bulls Magical Run

CaptainSB

The Houston Bulls are on a big run. I-Smell was fortunate to join a team that was already good and was able to contribute to helping the team get to even greater heights.

When he first joined from Antarctica, Houston was going 8-4 in the last 12 game and was chasing the top team the Wild. However, there was an adjustment period with putting I-Smell into an already stacked roster. The team went 1-3 in the first 4 games losing to the rival Las Vegas Aces twice and Halifax 21st. Samsayz was trying to do hard and the team was going out of its way trying to acclimate their new waiver. 

I-Smell started off hot with an easy goal and kept getting assists early on. In total the team went on a strong win streak as I-Smell help fortify the defense. The team kept cruising to easy wins as the team outscored its opponents and went on like a 15 game winning streak. In total I-Smell played 17 games this season scoring the one goal but having 9 assists as a defensemen. +15 overall with 15 hits, and 19 SB as he moved up to 2nd line to help the team on their winning ways. 

The biggest thing you could see from the Houston Bulls was the confidence and belief that the team could beat anyone in any circumstance. As the wins continued the team kept showing strong fortitude and whether multiple close games and calls. The team had a Hollywood type ending to the season and was on their way to take on their nemesis Las Vegas Aces in the first round in the best of 7.

The series however did not live up to expectations. The Houston Bulls rushed and stampeded all over Las Vegas as they won the series 4-1 and advanced to the next round while the Aces bid farewell to the season. In typical Bulls fashion everyone contributed and as the first line kept having more minutes, Samsayz took a back seat making sure the starts and vets of the team could shine and he could help keep cheer up and pump up the energy of the team. Momentum is real in sports and you got to see the great late season momentum carry over to the playoffs. Houston will be a force to be reckoned with and don't see how any team will scare them as they ended up with the longest and best winning streak to close the season and would have won the division straight up had the schedules been a game longer!

As Samsayz looks to develop one last time before the playoffs continues, the Houston GM looks proud and sees the team only getting stronger as this looks like the year the Bulls go on their magical run. Who knows what will happen next year, but the Bulls are in prime position to make a lot of noise this season and compete for the Minors Title in the VHLM. When people believe - fans, coaches and players alike, anything can happen. The magic run will not stop and I-Smell will do everything in his power to make sure the team keeps going on their winning ways.