Tano's End to Her Unofficial Debut

aimkin

With Mexico City’s post season coming to a quick end, Ahsoka Tano is officially on break and looking for her next home. Maybe it’ll be Mexico City? But who knows. With the VHLM draft coming up, and the buzz around the young defenseman minimal, who knows where she will end up next season. 

Ahsoka had finished the season off with 1 goal and 10 assists over 15 games with a -7. Her one goal did come on a power play. While not great, it isn’t really enough to reflect her potential. Given the lack of active teammates around her, it’s not surprising that Tano struggled to make much in her start. 

In the short-lived post-season, Tano did manage 2 goals and 1 assist for 3 points over 5 games and was -4. Surprisingly, one of her goals was a game winner.

“We all know I didn’t have a chance to really show what I can do so I hope that whichever team decides to draft me knows that I’m a hard worker and I’ll do whatever I can to make a difference. Also I’ll try and figure out how to stop getting penalties.”

193 words for week ending 5/5/2024