congratulations to the Saskatoon Wild

A congratulations to the Saskatoon Wild. 

After stepping down after my victory as a vhlm gm I have been following along the story of the Saskatoon Wild. The current GM Dadam30 was my AGM during my run as wild GM. I fought for him every time there was a role for a vhlm gm. Luckily as Ricer who stood in for me was only an interim GM when he moved over to Miami again it opened up a spot. And I'm hoping this shows that Adam deserved the role 100% as he has gone in and smashed it winning a cup in his first go of it all. It seems that most of my AGMs go off and do amazing great things after they spend time with me. I don't want to be like Gustav and do a whole Gustav effect thing but the evidence is there go and have a look. But I wrote this mainly as a congratulations to the Saskatoon team as a whole you deserve it everyone go out and celebrate

@Dadam30

Posted (edited)

Was awesome to learn from you as your AGM! Glad the Wild made you proud haha! Lastly thanks for fighting for me to get a gm spot! You and Ricer are the main reason why I'm here to begin with as well as viper giving me my first AGM role! Thanks for everything my friend! 

Edited by Dadam30

2 hours ago, Dadam30 said:

Was awesome to learn from you as your AGM! Glad the Wild made you proud haha! Lastly thanks for fighting for me to get a gm spot! You and Ricer are the main reason why I'm here to begin with as well as viper giving me my first AGM role! Thanks for everything my friend! 

Well deserved and I think this proves it!