my gears are slowly turning

just another filler article to practice my writing skills.. this time i talk about my reintroduction to the forum.

it's been a little different this time around for me with so many new names in the fray and a rusty mentality but i'm thrilled to be back in a league where i can take my time while earning, come up with a fun build and not be super serious while i connect with other hockey fans like myself who oddly share the same passion for simulation hockey. if it's a remix on an EA sports dream, roleplaying as a real athlete or trying to learn more about the ins and outs of the hockey world it's always a treat to see what people come up with in their respective weekly articles or graphics submissions. in the end, as time picks up and passes by it's a unique experience that can even help you learn a few things about yourself.. a true passionate fan or not. 

going back to the start of my article i mentioned things being different, it's nothing major because i'm geared for this stuff but tasks like checking in each day to keep up with the league and expanding my mind to be creative definitely stands out, i struggle with my attention span when reading large texts my eyes often skip lines and i think faster than i type so a lot of times it can be overwhelming, that being said i like the challenge and should only get better in time. right now i'm in a matrix trying to figure out the discord invitation error.. like it's a test from the fabled hockey gods i talked about years ago 😂 

looking forward to the infinity and beyond of what could be a two actual year career, little things like seeing how my character plays with skating and puckhandling during the junior showcase tournament is just a start to the adventure and i'm soaking up everything i can, making sure i blend in with the crowd and do it right this time keeps creeping into my mind increasing my awareness.. it's something i never really cared to do in the past but has helped dwindle my screen time and anxiety when waiting for a response in real-time, instead, i used that real time to stay fresh for my next encounter with a wild vhler 🤪 

..i know baby steps is the way to go, involving myself with others is how it flow, had a dream of a top-shelf celly woah, time to build up a resume and let my attributes grow.. adding a little uniqueness to the JST show!