Wolves Extend Young Core

The Vancouver Wolves recently locked up three of their S92 first round picks to long term extensions! These young superstars are all coming off strong rookie seasons and management identified they are a core group to build around. Vancouver signed long-time dynamic duo Logan Ninefingers and Guntis Gavilrovs to identical 5 year contracts locking them up through season 99! The Wolves also inked budding superstar Riley Martin to a 3 year extension through season 97 and maybe even signed some others I'm not yet aware about! Management is doing a great job ensuring the Wolves have the high end future stars they need to push for a championship in the coming seasons. There's no question Ninefingers, Martin and Gavilrovs have the skills to lead Vancouver to their next cup and the players couldn't be more excited about it. Guntis Gavilrovs just bought a home on Vancouver Island and at first GM @Frank was nervous that Guntis might be late for games and practices having to take the ferry over, but felt better when Guntis told him he had 3 girlfriends in downtown Vancouver and could stay at their apartments when needed. If the number of girlfriends Gavilrovs is currently juggling is any indication, we are in for a fun season in Vancouver next year! 

3 minutes ago, Scurvy said:

Share one of those girlfriends with your 9 fingered buddy!!!

I got you! Will inform Megan Fox you're coming over every Sunday and every other Wednesday this season. She's been extra needy lately so you'll be doing me a favor! 😄

5 minutes ago, Girts said:

got you! Will inform Megan Fox you're coming over every Sunday and every other Wednesday this season. She's been extra needy lately so you'll be doing me a favor! 😄

BEST FRIEND EVER!!!   I appreciate it!