Roger declares for the E

After time in the off-season to think about where he will play in the upcoming season, Roger has made his decision.

Roger Eagles has decided to skip a full season of the M and head directly the the VHLE. There is much higher rated players and more competition on the E and that's where Roger wants to prove himself before the jump to the VHL.

" I thought about it and it didn't make sense for me to stay in the M. I think with the way my training has been going I have outgrown the M and it wouldn't be the best for my development" Roger said " I am always looking to improve myself and the E will offer what I am looking for next season. It will help me in my journey to the VHL"

It is not known yet where Roger will play as he will have to away the draft but he is looking forward to playing on any team that can give him starting minutes.

"I know its tough competition for goalies out there but I know I am good enough to be a starter in the E and that is what I will be looking for" Roger continued " I will be happy to play for any team that is able to provide that opportunity"