Wheeler has “No Ragrets”

Rip Wheeler, @ScottyP is on vacation after coming off his best season in the VHL.  Prague GM @Tetricide, received Wheeler in a trade with Calgary at the beginning of season 93.  Tetricide sat down with Wheeler and had a heart to heart talk with the talented winger.  Leaving the interview Tetricide could not get Wheeler’s credo out of his mind, “NO RAGRETS” and Tetricide knew he’d get the best out of Wheeler for one season.   And that’s what he did.  @Scurvy was the most surprised of Wheeler’s performance.

After every goal Wheeler scored, he celebrated with his signature smile, looked at the crowd, and yelled, “I do what I do.”  Someone in the crowd must have gotten his attention because he’s not the hockey player of season 93.  Could it be the long flowing auburn hair, the geometrical curves of the souvenir jersey, the allure of the penetrating eyes, or the claws of this mantrap that has kept Wheeler off the ice once the season ended.

We will miss Rip Wheeler’s on ice antics, and can only hope that he snaps out of this trance and puts on skates again.  Perhaps Wheeler could put up even bigger numbers next season.  Come back from vacation Rip.  Please!

208 words

6 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Isn`t he suppose to fight the Ninefingers and soon to be traded Bollos de Trueno?

It is true no?

One can only hope he tangles with Ninefingers, but I’m afraid his head’s not in the game.  He do what he do!!