Player Spotlight -  Samsayz I-Smel

:hou:Player Spotlight -  Samsayz I-Smell:hou:

@CaptainSB

After joining the league April 6th, 2024, Samsayz I-Smell was able to join the VHLM Houston Bulls for the remainder of the season. I-Smell was able to get into action in the last seventeen games, where the 6’8 defender put up one goal and nine assists. Houston was able to make the VHLM playoffs this past season which gave I-Smell more time to show his abilities to other VHLM general managers as a draft eligible player. I-Smell played in all twelve VHLM playoff games for the Bulls, where he put up one goal and one assist during those twelve games. I-Smell is a pure defensive defenseman early on in their VHL career and has yet to put any of their 142 TPE into any offensive attributes.

Currently I-Smell is listed as the tenth best prospect available in the VHLM Dispersal Draft and second-best defenseman available, which might see him drafted higher than the tenth spot due to VHLM teams always needing defenseman. We wish the youngster all the best as he gets ready to take on his first full VHLM season next year.