I deserve the Christan Swoltizigier

The Christan Swolistiliger award (rookie of the year) needs to be CHANGED! People who played in the VHLE last season are NOT rookies!! Its like when Kaprizov won the calder at 25 or even worse in 1990 when a 31 year old MIDDLE AGED MAN won the calder. I feel like both of those guys competition right now. How is the rookie of the year going to have 700 TPE when I'm a true rookie and dont even have half of that (dont fact check). I'm litteraly tied for 4th on the rookie leader board right now and they're all a season older than me. UNFAIR! I am the true top rookie. Also the guy 1 below me was litteraly drafted like 5 seasons ago, what the hell? That guy is closer to retirement than he is to his true rookie season. The LA Stars are booming right now and just wait until the other draftees get called up and we RUN the league!

1 hour ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Does it help or hurt that the winner right now probably isn't a skater at all but David Slezak

SEASON 91????????? GET THIS OLD MAN OUT OF MY LEAGUE

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CowboyinAmerica said:

Does it help or hurt that the winner right now probably isn't a skater at all but David Slezak

378 TPE for the win. VHLM goalies these days I tell ya

Edited by Banackock