Recruitment Update - All hands on deck?!

Recruitment Update - All hands on deck?!

Youtube Logo GIF

Been a short while since I've done one of these but we've been doing some things behind the scenes and trying to get things moving along. I've been having a time in life too recently with longs of change and transitioning. Lots going on for Recruitment, despite doing "nothing" as @Dil says.. what can we say - we like to be like him and his last string of really good, active players :) Here's what's been happening and is coming up!

• Affiliations x2: PBE/ISFL - We bumped our affiliation with PBE and created a partnership with TPE incentive with the ISFL. While more jumped over to the ISFL than the VHL, what's wrong with that? We had members who wanted the affiliation and now a bunch who get to enjoy each league with a lighter work load? That is what this is all about. There is no competition. We're all great communities with diversity that have a lot to offer. These deals, when done right, can often have such a positive impact on our leagues and most importantly, our members. WHAT'S MORE? We've been searching for more partnerships that would work for us. We've looked into and had discussions with Hockey Nation and even an online Roblox/Minecraft hockey league server with over 400 active players. Hey, don't knock it until you try it. haha
  • TikTok is doing what TikTok does. The followers have slowed down, but so have my efforts. I've been fairly busy and we've focused our energy elsewhere. What is exciting is we are looking to potentially do a smaller recruitment drive there just to see what the market and value truly is. It comes at a MUCH cheaper price - so this is something maybe to get excited about one day.. we will see!

Wake Up Hello GIF by j.a.c.k.i.e.l.a.n.d

• YOUTUBE ADVERTISEMENT THIS WEEK! Once the advertisement drops, we'll post the link to the video and creator! You'll also know when it's happening as a swath of new members will be joining and creating. We all want this league to grow and be fun and lots like to complain about the lack of recruitment or this and that when really, there isn't a lack of anything. Please help in welcoming members, being active, helping them out and showing them how great the league is. I really do expect those select few that like to complain to be the main ones helping out and doing their part. If you can be so vocal in criticizing, I'm certain you can put your fingers to solid use and help solve your issues you're so passionate about with us :) 

14 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Our awesome new creator @twistedwristermister 

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

👀 Fellow Sharks fan?!  🦈 
I've totally watched his channel a bunch lol, soo cool!!!

Edited by LucyXpher