Wolves Prospects Tearing up the E

The future is looking bright for the Vancouver Wolves.  Two of their prospects, Bollos de Trueno @Thunder and Pierre Marc Bouchard @Gaikoku-hito are currently playing for Bratislava in Europe have secured a playoff spot and have shown that these prospects were a very smart addition by GM @Frank. 

BOLLOS de TRUENO:

This gritty, pass first, two-way d-man has shown he has all the tool this year in Bratislava.  #4 in team scoring with 20 goals 47 assists 67 points, and 13 pp goals he is no slouch on the offensive side.   But what truly makes him special is what he does on his end of the ice.  Constantly given shutdown responsibilities for opposing stars he battles night in and night out.  

Pierre Marc Bouchard:

PMB was a gold mine pickup for Bratislava at #1 in the draft and he has paid off.  40g 57a 97pts so far with 8 pp goals.   He is #1 in points, #1 in goals, and #1 enemy of opposing goalies. With just 8 games left in the season he will no doubt win the scoring race and get over 100 points.  

Bratislava has their work cut out for them come playoff time as teams like the always dominant Cologne and Rome will be coming for them.  PMB and Thunder Balls will have to be at their best.  

Go Brats

Yeah, If that Soju @Frank guy would just let me f score more than I would be on a 50 goals but that is clearly in doubt at this point of the season. It could be close as I think Bouchard is on a 48 goal pace but he used to be on a 60 goal pace until I jinxed him by talking about being in rare company with another @Frank player Jameson; which is why I think Soju is trying harder against Bouchard now!! 😁