Dylan made me write this

Thunder

This is the time for one seasoned VHL player to step it up, and there is little doubt he will be doing so, although its a slow start so far.  Jeffrey Pines Jr retired after a very short career and @dylanjj37 has recreated the future VHL all-star, and given his superior blood line you can expect Manuel Ceson to out perform, out last, and outmatch all other defenders.  Don’t be fooled by Manuel Ceson’s diminutive size.  He packs a mighty punch and doesn’t hesitate to use that power.  At a mere 5 feet 5 inches in height, and throwing around only 140 pounds, you might think that opponents can have their way with Manuel Ceson.  Not so… in only 9 games for the Las Vegas Aces, Ceson has 17 hits and 29 shots blocked.

You might ask where Manuel Ceson gets his power and speed and finesse and overall hockey talent.  Well, just like Dylan’s previous player, Jeffrey Pines Jr, stacked with a pedigree of talent through Jeffrey Pines Sr, @rory, Manuel Ceson is loaded with ability, agility, and hockey mental visibility.  Manuel Ceson, who goes by Manny, is reluctant to publicly recognize his heritage.  Speculation is that Manuel Ceson is a byproduct of an inductee in the hall of fame.  Often times Manny will even lead people on to indicate such a thing, but nothing could be further from the truth.  Manuel Ceson’s DNA is filled with superhero.

Manuel Ceson is a direct descendant of Wade Winston Wilson.  That’s right people, Manuel Ceson is the son of a superhero.  All you VHLM GM’s who Dylan had conversations with during recreation time, please take note, because right now @McLovin has the advantage, with Ceson on the Las Vegas Aces; however, come draft time, you will have another opportunity to steal Manuel Ceson from Las Vegas, and put an actual superhero into your lineup.  You are all but guaranteed a Founder’s Cup with Manuel Ceson on your team.

All of you GMs had an opportunity to snatch up Manuel Ceson and promote his presence in your locker room, but the only one who could punch it home was McLovin.  Some of you tried harder than others, and early on I really expected Houston to win the prize when the Bulls GM, @AJW, pulled Houston and chose to smoke weed.  And then there was @Pifferfish, who was doing all the negotiations for the Philadelphia Reapers, was genuinely interested in acquiring Manuel Ceson, but he fell short.  @Mysterious_Fish had a good opportunity representing the San Diego Marlins, but he didn’t make it to the final round.  The Miami Marauders were highly regarded and rumor had it that Dylan could possibly reunite with @Ricer13 but Ricer didn’t want to continue the application process.  Saskatoon made a really good effort to pick up Manuel Ceson, only to find out that @Dadam30 was eliminated before the final round.  @Grape made a valiant effort for Ottawa but came up short.  The Halifax 21st were high on Manuel Ceson’s list and @LucyXpher made a serious push all the way through the process but in the end Lucy was in the same position as AJ, with full rosters.  Two teams who showed no interest at all were the Mexico City Kings, GM’d by @JCarson, and the Mississauga Hounds, run by @Nathan Brisson.  This may be a factor when it comes time for the draft, as these GM’s might try to pick up Ceson.

As it stands, Manuel Ceson hopes to be drafted by either Houston, Halifax, or Las Vegas, as he has spent time in all three cities and is familiar with the GM’s there.  The question is, will this superhero get drafted by one of these three teams or will someone else recognize the true worth of Manuel Ceson?

633 words

Edited by Thunder

7 minutes ago, Thunder said:

This is the time for one seasoned VHL player to step it up, and there is little doubt he will be doing so, although its a slow start so far.  Jeffrey Pines Jr retired after a very short career and @dylanjj37 has recreated the future VHL all-star, and given his superior blood line you can expect Manuel Ceson to out perform, out last, and outmatch all other defenders.  Don’t be fooled by Manuel Ceson’s diminutive size.  He packs a mighty punch and doesn’t hesitate to use that power.  At a mere 5 feet 5 inches in height, and throwing around only 140 pounds, you might think that opponents can have their way with Manuel Ceson.  Not so… in only 9 games for the Las Vegas Aces, Ceson has 17 hits and 29 shots blocked.

You might ask where Manuel Ceson gets his power and speed and finesse and overall hockey talent.  Well, just like Dylan’s previous player, Jeffrey Pines Jr, stacked with a pedigree of talent through Jeffrey Pines Sr, @rory, Manuel Ceson is loaded with ability, agility, and hockey mental visibility.  Manuel Ceson, who goes by Manny, is reluctant to publicly recognize his heritage.  Speculation is that Manuel Ceson is a byproduct of an inductee in the hall of fame.  Often times Manny will even lead people on to indicate such a thing, but nothing could be further from the truth.  Manuel Ceson’s DNA is filled with superhero.

Manuel Ceson is a direct descendant of Wade Winston Wilson.  That’s right people, Manuel Ceson is the son of a superhero.  All you VHLM GM’s who Dylan had conversations with during recreation time, please take note, because right now @McLovin has the advantage, with Ceson on the Las Vegas Aces; however, come draft time, you will have another opportunity to steal Manuel Ceson from Las Vegas, and put an actual superhero into your lineup.  You are all but guaranteed a Founder’s Cup with Manuel Ceson on your team.

All of you GMs had an opportunity to snatch up Manuel Ceson and promote his presence in your locker room, but the only one who could punch it home was McLovin.  Some of you tried harder than others, and early on I really expected Houston to win the prize when the Bulls GM, @AJW, pulled Houston and chose to smoke weed.  And then there was @Pifferfish, who was doing all the negotiations for the Philadelphia Reapers, was genuinely interested in acquiring Manuel Ceson, but he fell short.  @Mysterious_Fish had a good opportunity representing the San Diego Marlins, but he didn’t make it to the final round.  The Miami Marauders were highly regarded and rumor had it that Dylan could possibly reunite with @Ricer13 but Ricer didn’t want to continue the application process.  Saskatoon made a really good effort to pick up Manuel Ceson, only to find out that @Dadam30 was eliminated before the final round.  @Grape made a valiant effort for Ottawa but came up short.  The Halifax 21st were high on Manuel Ceson’s list and @LucyXpher made a serious push all the way through the process but in the end Lucy was in the same position as AJ, with full rosters.  Two teams who showed no interest at all were the Mexico City Kings, GM’d by @JCarson, and the Mississauga Hounds, run by @Nathan Brisson.  This may be a factor when it comes time for the draft, as these GM’s might try to pick up Ceson.

As it stands, Manuel Ceson hopes to be drafted by either Houston, Halifax, or Las Vegas, as he has spent time in all three cities and is familiar with the GM’s there.  The question is, will this superhero get drafted by one of these three teams or will someone else recognize the true worth of Manuel Ceson?

633 words

Sir, I'll have you know im certifiably 6 feet tall so I've never fallen short in MY LIFE!

*Looks at government issued ID that says 5'06" and tears up*

13 minutes ago, Pifferfish said:

Sir, I'll have you know im certifiably 6 feet tall so I've never fallen short in MY LIFE!

*Looks at government issued ID that says 5'06" and tears up*

I'm sure he was referring to Manny's weight and not his height which is definitely not short at all

1 hour ago, dylanjj37 said:

About 10% of this is actually true

Idk seems pretty accurate to me.  As it stands, Manny Ceson is first on the Halifax draft board, though it seems somewhat unlikely that he’ll fall to us in the second round…

Edited by LucyXpher

2 minutes ago, LucyXpher said:

Idk seems pretty accurate to me.  As it stands, Manny Cason is first on the Halifax draft board, though it seems somewhat unlikely that he’ll fall to us in the second round…

take him off your draft board if you cant spell his name despite his dad playing for your team...