What's That Racket? With Phil Sakic #6

Phil

What's That Racket? With Phil Sakic #6

joe sakic gif | mazoutelectric.com

It may be an ungodly noise, but it's TPE!  . 

Welcome back! The Western Conference is on FIRE in the VHLM. Come join me in exploring the end of the season! 
I answer questions from @Kendrick, @Thunder, and @Tate. I also feature @dogwoodmaple's answers, because why not!?

Remember to ask me questions for TPE in the thread below!
:whistling::whistling::whistling:

👇👇👇👇

Songs:
Manic - Magnolia Park, 408

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time: 61 minutes

Awesome as usual!  Just wanted to shout out @diacope Meghan Dancalot who also eclipsed 100 points this season in the VHLM!  It won’t show on the portal leaders page because she was traded and the portal doesn’t add stats between the two teams, but the index does!  Also, there’s no backup goalie start rule in the VHLM, but I think you figured that out 😅

3 minutes ago, LucyXpher said:

Awesome as usual!  Just wanted to shout out @diacope Meghan Dancalot who also eclipsed 100 points this season in the VHLM!  It won’t show on the portal leaders page because she was traded and the portal doesn’t add stats between the two teams, but the index does!  Also, there’s no backup goalie start rule in the VHLM, but I think you figured that out 😅

Oh nice! Yeah, big ups @diacope!!! Amazing season! Sorry I missed that! :cheers: 

Thanks for the feedback, as always, @LucyXpher❤️

What's that Racket Live Reaction Blog:

- Opening song brings me back to being 19, and working front desk at a hotel. All I listened to at that time was pop punk and I would rock out on my headphones on my way to work.

- This is one of the first times I've listened pretty much right after you posted so all the numbers and everything you are saying matches what I'm looking at. Which is all to say that it feels more like you're chatting with me live right now, and it's a nice feeling. :)

- Speaking of VHLM stats, Mad Villain had 10 goals and 5 assists in 18 games! I'm loving that. 

- I do listen to these podcasts for your knowledge AND for the fact that you're ridiculous. 

- Will Toronto win the draft by drafting me, the Mad Villain!? Time will tell...

- Suck on that Calgary

- You'll lead the hits category again one day, don't worry. ;)

- I wish I could cut out junk food, problem is no one will stop you from buying it, lol

- You definitely have a good radio voice, announcing voice, commentary. Nice even sound with good articulation. 

- Hi! Nice to be back, and fingers crossed we can be on the same team!

- Leadership it is!

- Once I saw that I was in the same draft class as @OrbitingDeath  I knew I wouldn't have a chance at being drafted first overall. That being said, even if he wasn't in my class, I don't think I'm top 5 anymore. We'll see where I land but I love the idea of not knowing. If I could fall to #69, then dreams would really come true. I'm more interested in the destination, as I like to stay where I go... so we shall see. 

- Now that I've heard your evil plan... holy crap... that is masterful and I'm not sure if I'm evil enough to do it!

- Listening to you talk about your boy brings me back to that age, it goes by so fast, but is such a fun and very tiring ride!

- If there was one thing I wish we had more where I live is thunder storms, it can be nice to listen to. 

- People should care about hits instead of looking at it as a downside. I have an idea of what I want Mad Villain to be but I'm going to play it a bit more by ear rather than following a fixed line. 

- Thank you! Great show Phil, happy to hear you on the site as always, and looking forward to many more going forward. :)

You Da Man GIF by MOODMAN

• 2 weeks later...