PMB is #1 for a reason

Pierre Marc Bouchard, @Gaikoku-hito, lived up to his draft position without a doubt this season.  As the #1 draft pick to the Bratislava Watchmen, Bouchard exceeded expectations and was instrumental in leading the Watchmen to the playoffs by securing 3rd place during the season.  Bouchard is the overall point leader and led in goal scoring the entire season until the end, when Matthew Highmore tied Bouchard’s goals.  Bouchard is currently leading the team to secure a semi final victory over the Rome Gladiators.

Bouchard has been the inspiration to his teammates and he has been able to bring out the best in other players.  As an just one example, Bouchard has gotten the best out of  Andrew Skelton, who is a dominant defender, heavy hitter, and blocked shots leader.  Bouchard has played such an impact on others, including Bollos de Trueno, Chris Reynolds Jr, Tommy Shelby, Steve French, Ocean Codoller, and others, that the team is stacked with talent and ready to dominate the playoffs.

In addition to Bouchard’s incredible play, he has been a leader dropping the gloves too.  Bouchard is physically tough with his hands and mentally tough with the puck.  We are all fortunate to have PMB on our team and not playing against him.

210 words

Season 12 Episode 6 GIF by PBS

Thanks for the love but somehow this comes across like one of my kids that is either a. going to asking me for something and doesn`t have the courage or b. My kid has done something horrible wrong and I haven`t found out what yet!!

So which one is it?