Should affiliation with SBA be cancelled?

I think it's time to dust the good old shotgun and take the lazy horse, SBA, behind the barn -  it's time to send SBA to another universe. For far too long SBA has spat down the well of VHL by refusing to do point tasks in VHL.  SBA basks in the sun created by VHL, SBA consumes the content and the experience of VHL, but what does VHL get in return? Very little.

I see similarities when I think about SBA and the COVID-19 vaccinations. Just like the Covid vaccinations, the affiliation with SBA started as a good idea and as something that would bring more positives than negatives, but as time has gone by we have started to see that the light around the positives is fading away. Meanwhile, the negatives grow and grow.  What started as something we almost must have is now something we likely do not need at all.  Someone might say the COVID vaccination was a big mistake for them, someone could say affiliation with SBA is a big mistake, but I can not be as harsh. After all, if you put an apple in front of a worm - can you be mad if they eat it? Or if you put a huge wall between the worm and the apple, but the only way the worm gets the apple is by taking a vaccination, the apple might be too good to turn down for some.

We should not turn totally against vaccinations just like VHL should not turn totally against SBA. But the time of SBA affiliation and free TPE is over. It is time to look SBA into their eyes one more time, give SBA one more tasty carrot, and then.... life continues.

46 minutes ago, youloser1337 said:

Ruutu article that's political? I'm not surprised. 😒 I'd be surprised if you made good content for once.

Edie Falco Kate GIF by CBS