It's official - Kerr is a no-Cup peasant!

There are a few certainties in life - death, taxes, and Wann Kerr not winning the Cup. When you're a Wann Kerr, 3 finals appearances and a triple digits playoff points are not enough. The Wann Kerrse was real, thank Simon it's over! But damn, closing out the career with being swept in the 1st round is heartbreaking.

"Well what can you do", said Kerr. "It's a part of being a hockey player. I'm just thankful to be a part if teams strong enough to make it into the playoffs. I've already seen some Twitt...sorry, I mean X posts by Marián Hossa, he was inviting me to have beer with him. Jackass." Kerr laughs about it.

So what's next for Kerr? According to his biography, or his Junior Review, his motivation to join the VHL was to make enough money to build the biggest reptile zoo.

"Well, the money is already gone. I've bough a brewery in Vancouver, so...no zoo for me. My boy has just joined the VHLM, so I guess I'll stick around. Maybe in player development. I've already invested some money in youth hockey development back in Czechia, and you can see it already producing a few exciting prospects. So I guess that's the way forward for me." said Kerr in an interview for a radio show.

Whatever's next for probably the best Czech player we've seen yet, I wish him good luck. It's time for me to focus on Grønvold now.

23 hours ago, Lemorse7 said:

you miss the VAn cup by 1 seasons 

They probably wouldn't have won it with Kerr