"...try growing flowers with Gatorade?"

jRuutu

Only a few days ago the world woke up to dramatic news, someone tried to shoot Donnie-T. Since then the media and people all over the world have speculated how could something like that happen; why didn't the Secret Service react earlier? Today VHL woke up to troubling scenes as a VHL member was in the middle of battle of the words with a few other VHL members. Unlike the security service protecting Donnie-T, the VHL moderators did not let anyone shoot shots that could potentially cause a lot of damage. The VHL moderators moved in quickly on a tip they received, they shut down the whole show before anything could really happen.

Those looking in from the sidelines were not pleased. Many had their popcorns ready as the battle of words had all the ingredients for a solid show. On one hand, I am glad that the feelings of those involved did not get damaged too badly by a battle of words that could have escalated to who knows where. On the other hand, during these uncertain times, people need a place to participate in activities that build character. In my opinion, arguing and saying mean things to strangers on the internet is one of the best things you can do with your time. Why? You will eventually realize that you are arguing and saying mean things to strangers on the internet when you could be doing so many other things. That is when the growing will start: you are hopefully going to look deep within yourself when you have reached the tipping point. You will hopefully realize you could channel that energy, your debating skills, and creativity into something else, you could get a customer service job. You could find some other job and/or hobby where you can utilize your skills and passion towards interacting with people and being creative. Or at the very least, you could turn those words typed to strangers into media spots and earn valuable TPE for your VHL player.

Today the battle of words never got to mature, many VHL users are now a few steps away from getting closer to reaching the point they need to reach. And for that, I blame the VHL moderators. They protected the interests of the suits and the money, but what about the common VHL users whose personal growth was halted for materialistic reasons?  These gardeners with seeds of beautiful flowers, given water instead of Gatorade, how do they learn to reflect and learn from their mistakes if they never try growing flowers with Gatorade? These chefs with ingredients for a delicious soup, given carrots and potatoes instead of pinecones and shoelaces, how do they learn to reflect and learn from their mistakes if they never try cooking with pinecones and shoelaces?

It is too early to say what the immediate future will bring to those involved in today's events, but I think it is safe to assume it won't be anything nice.  To you, I will still say: Keep arguing, keep saying mean things, keep chasing your truth!