Santy G, a young King

Review

So I actually think there's a lot of good here but also a lot to improve on. First of all, the reference choice is great with the team the player is on. An opportunity might be that red block on the right, if the red was cut clean from the black and white via the stick, and you stuck the players name in front of the black and white where it would be more prominent. Good catch on reposting because the gold didn't follow the entire border of the graphic. The only other suggestion I have is the filter used to make the player be focused could be substituted for something a little easier on the eyes. In my mind, the point of the filter would be to shift attention towards the player. Overall I think it's pretty decent and you should be proud of it.

I give this a constructive yet warm 6/10.

Edited by Plate

9 hours ago, Plate said:

Review

So I actually think there's a lot of good here but also a lot to improve on. First of all, the reference choice is great with the team the player is on. An opportunity might be that red block on the right, if the red was cut clean from the black and white via the stick, and you stuck the players name in front of the black and white where it would be more prominent. Good catch on reposting because the gold didn't follow the entire border of the graphic. The only other suggestion I have is the filter used to make the player be focused could be substituted for something a little easier on the eyes. In my mind, the point of the filter would be to shift attention towards the player. Overall I think it's pretty decent and you should be proud of it.

I give this a constructive yet warm 6/10.

To be fair on the stick cutting it thing, the background is a Greenland flag... Just tough to tell with the player positioned mostly blocking the iconic half circles.

1 hour ago, Plate said:

OH that makes a lot more sense. Didn't notice it was the flag at all.

Yup. After finishing it, I kinda wished I had put the whole flag there - on the left side it would be just the flag instead of transparency, and the right side would be how it it. But I was too tired, it was late night already lol

4 hours ago, VattghernCZ said:

Yup. After finishing it, I kinda wished I had put the whole flag there - on the left side it would be just the flag instead of transparency, and the right side would be how it it. But I was too tired, it was late night already lol

i see it... got that Greenlander super vision so i understood