Bana Blabs #103

Bana Blabs #103

Found Footage Video GIF by Eternal Family

Another Blab brought to you by Talk-to-Text, an easier way to do this. Thanks, Siri. Despite your many, often simple errors. I appreciate you. You have made this easier and I wish I would have given you a try all those seasons ago! 

Severus Targaryen Player Page (Bana's Player)

Seattle Bears Team Page

Bears Discord - General. Come join the fun! That's what the VHL is all about :)

Hey, hope every is doing good. Been a LONG time since I did one of these. I've been slacking on things like media spots, PC's for the team and these. Between real life challenges and happenings, recruitment and GM, it's just hard for me to find the drive to do so. A little catch up since the last time I did this I guess. Started a new job in July and got out of the place that made me absolutely miserable. $5/hour less but 5x the happiness, so that's all good. We're about to do a stretch of about 23-27 days straight which means good money, but it's certainly needed now. I bought a used beater car to do my long daily commute in October of 2023 from a Subaru dealership in Edmonton. 130,000 km on it. Clean bill of sale etc.. 30,000 KM later and brakes were toast and the transmission shit the bed... $3,400 just for the transmission. My baba is battling cancer and is losing which is VERY sad. We share the same birthday (sep 20) and it's going to be a really tough loss. My oldest Doberman has had a lump on her nose that we noticed in July. We're on our 2nd round of antibiotics but the last vet we seen thinks it could be a tumor... so again, very sad! Zara is one of the best friends and probably a top 3 love of my life lol..  anyway, that's a bit of a catch up - onto quick blabs.

• @Victor signs an extension. Nice to get that done. We added a NTC to give them confidence that we won't move the rug from under their feet but also the trust in management that we'd be willing to work with them should they want a change of scenery. Not saying that would happen, but just in case. Always willing to work with the players if they are with you.
  • Seattle had a hot start then a magical 6 game losing streak. Teams had some fun this season, though for some reason things are slightly quieter in the locker room. I guess it's following the theme of the league lately.
  • TRADE! Seattle makes a trade and grabs a much needed d-man and an extra forward. I knew 3 d-men would work up until this point and if you can make it work, just means things will be cheaper in terms of finances with retention rules.

The end

15 hours ago, Banackock said:

My baba is battling cancer and is losing which is VERY sad. We share the same birthday (sep 20) and it's going to be a really tough loss. My oldest Doberman has had a lump on her nose that we noticed in July.

Sorry to hear about your dad and pup!  My doberman (I've had 4) has a heart murmur now and has me worried.  He's only 5 and is doing well but eventually it will get worse.  Doby's are a special dog and are truly the best family dogs I have ever had.