The Rook PMB

Frank

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

I really like this graphic for many reasons. It is always good to see decent layer work and you did a great job with this design. I really like the texturing in the white bar and the face of the render looks badass with the color retained. This effect really makes the team logo fit very natural. It really doesn't fit in any format that I have used but it looks balanced and just flat out good to stare at. I like the text, just not where you put it. I think a bit lower would fit well but then it might get lost in the background. It's all subjective so not a bad thing at all. I like this style, I wish I could make more of this design. Great job.

9.5/10

Very interesting approach to the signature and I kind of like it. I definitely love the black and white approach as it just looks cool af, usually these colors do that haha. Not one hundred sure about the "sketch" or however you could name the effect, but it is not bad bad, because it is not too much and doesn't ruin the composition of the signature. The render choice is nice, logo change is well done and the only thing I would like more is to have a massive text dropped on the free left side. Like a big thick text covering most of the left side. With that all being said I actually like the piece! Well Done!

Rating: 8/10