The Wall, and the Tumbling

jacobcarson877

I hit a wall this week creatively after such a great one last week. But Mondays and Tuesdays are as close to weekends as I have at the moment, so I will appreciate getting to stay home and attend school, than go to school and attend school. Woods feels a bit the same to me right now. I feel like this is the slowest I’ve ever earned TPE, and while I’m about to cross 800TPE next week, it feels like I should be at way more.

On another note, we killed the VHLE. It was a huge, long, well-discussed, and for a long time completely misunderstood conversation that’s been going on frankly for a few seasons now. The current resolution is something that is the more moderate approach between my proposal and another proposal. Bipartisan politics if you will. I would have loved to have been more aggressive with roster sizes and player distribution, but this should be a very sustainable model for a while to come.

This takes a bit of load off of Recruitment as well, but they desperately need some more hands on deck. If you can manage some time and effort to do some social media posting, graphic scrounging, writing some emails, and generally scouring the internet, say hi to @Banackock.