Wolves Rookies Shine!

Girts

The Vancouver Wolves had a fantastic season finishing 2nd in the North American Conference thanks to some exceptional play by their rookies! The Wolves had 3 rookies this season, two full time skaters in Pierre Marc Bouchard and Bollos de Trueno along with Soju in net as back up. They all had great seasons and were huge helps to the team. Let's start with Pierre Marc Bouchard who had an incredible 28 goals with 30 assists for 58 points including 13 on the powerplay! A huge season as Bouchard showed his elite skill level every night for the Wolves, this guy is definitely going to be a star. Next we have everyone's favorite rookie defenseman Bollos de Trueno who not only had a big season on the blue line but was involved in numerous story lines off the ice as well. Bollos posted 10 goals, 33 assists good for 43 points along with 141 hits and 153 blocks on the year! Huge season from the blue line and he's also reportedly dating Margot Robbie now after Guntis Gavilrovs didn't have time for her. No question de Trueno is a star in the making, both on the ice and in the bedroom. Finally we have talented and patient rookie goaltender Soju who was coming off a huge season in the now defunct VHLE. He had to take on a smaller role in the VHL this season but he still posted strong numbers and was a very reliable back up. Soju finished with 3 wins in 9 games played along with a very nice 2.75 GAA and .908 SV% including a shutout! Without question Soju proved he is a future star for the Wolves down the road. All in all it was a great regular season for the Vancouver Rookies and the team as a whole. Their focus now shifts to winning the cup this post-season and we like their chances! 

@Gaikoku-hito @Thunder @Frank :que:

Edited by Girts

Girts, you gave Bollos too much credit especially since Calaway carried me most of the season until Frank switched the lines.   I had to look up who de Trueno is dating because I couldnt tell you what she looks like.  But….  I think Bollos can handle dating Margot.  Definitely a step up from Rip Wheeler tagging Mama June and we all know Logan Ninefingers has the hots for Ferro.  

2 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Girts, you gave Bollos too much credit especially since Calaway carried me most of the season until Frank switched the lines.   I had to look up who de Trueno is dating because I couldnt tell you what she looks like.  But….  I think Bollos can handle dating Margot.  Definitely a step up from Rip Wheeler tagging Mama June and we all know Logan Ninefingers has the hots for Ferro.  

lol, if you'd rather than Meghan Fox let me know and I can take Margot Robbie back. Bollos had a huge year 40+ from a rookie D and basically 150/150. You deserve some praise! 

34 minutes ago, Girts said:

28 goals with 30 assists for 58 points

Should have been 30-30-60 but I made comments last week that hitting that mark would make it a great season for this rookie but you know how STHS works!! Right, @Thunder?

Oh, And no inside information on who I am dating?? I guess I am the Sydney Crosby of the VHL!! LOL!! No one knows anything and I am too focused on playing Hockey to even get married!! That news this off season shocked me by the way that Crosby isn`t married at 37-38yrs old. Now that is dedication to the game!!

3 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Should have been 30-30-60 but I made comments last week that hitting that mark would make it a great season for this rookie but you know how STHS works!! Right, @Thunder?

Oh, And no inside information on who I am dating?? I guess I am the Sydney Crosby of the VHL!! LOL!! No one knows anything and I am too focused on playing Hockey to even get married!! That news this off season shocked me by the way that Crosby isn`t married at 37-38yrs old. Now that is dedication to the game!!

In my head you had a 30/30 season ;) I didn't know that about Crosby, we can't let that happen to you! I will send you my old girlfriends number, Emily Ratajakowski

11 minutes ago, Girts said:

In my head you had a 30/30 season ;) I didn't know that about Crosby, we can't let that happen to you! I will send you my old girlfriends number, Emily Ratajakowski

I won`t lie I had to look up who that was!!! LOL!! She is such a baby!! 10yrs younger than me! LOL!! Can you go younger? LOL!!!
Oh, And I don`t want to be overshadowed by my girlfriend or future wife!! LOL!!

39 minutes ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

I won`t lie I had to look up who that was!!! LOL!! She is such a baby!! 10yrs younger than me! LOL!! Can you go younger? LOL!!!
Oh, And I don`t want to be overshadowed by my girlfriend or future wife!! LOL!!

hah give me a few names and I will see if I've dated one and get you the number! Gavilrovs list is like Derek Jeters ;)