Farewell to Oslo

OblivionWalker

It's hard to know where to begin sometimes when things change on a dime. But I wanted to take a moment to say a few words to some people that I didn't have nearly enough time with.

To everyone on the Oslo Storm, it was an honor to be the assistant gm this season. Seeing your comradery in the locker room when things weren't going well, or when we were on a winning streak was inspiring to behold. I'm glad that I got to be a fly on the wall and absorb some of that energy and passion for the game.

To Mikko, thank you for taking a chance on me as a completely green person to the world of the VHLE and managing a team entirely. Watching you work, how you weighed and considered and did your absolute best to draw everything you could from the team felt like seeing a chess master surveying the board to see what the next move would be. I know whatever you move on to after this, you'll be a success at it.

I don't know what the future holds for me, but I'll be rooting for every one of you, wherever you end up going.

-Olivia

(word count: 204)