Claimed:Psttt psst pstt

boubabi

Since there a huge lag in the VHLm mag section, I can't give enough time to my writers to write something for this week. (btw can someone fix this and give the vhlm mag acces to everybody in the team ?)

bil2.png

previous rule was that the graphic had to be VHL-related... as this is a blues player with a blues logo, don't know if this'd pass the test. could you maybe do a logo swap?

btw, i know it's somewhat of a silly rule and i'll bring it up to the graders forum.

A JC or a logo of some sort would help. but if I do mark this as is, I'll more than likely dock effort points. So really its up to you if you want me to grade it as is.

Waiting to hear back on this before grading.

Effort: 1/2 - I said I would dock for effort, and that I am. At least TRY to make it somewhat league related. Don't give me the excuse that it makes it look worse, 35 seasons and there has been only a handful that didn't make it league related, and I'm not even sure if they got graded or not.

Look: 2.5/3 - effects on this are cool. Render looks good, but I'm not a fan of blacked out sigs.

Creativity: 1/1 - cool cool

Final: 4.5/6

• 1 month later...