Fantasy Hockey Help Thread

Brandon

If you have any questions or suggestions about Fantasy Hockey, post below. 

Also post if there is any variation in the points of yours league. ex: Goals are worth 2 points, +/- is included, etc.

Edited by Brandon

Good idea for a thread.

I was offered Bobby Ryan for Matt Moulson straight up (i'd receive Ryan). Yes or no?

That is a really tough decision. Although according to Yahoo, Ottawa has been struggling with lines, and Ryan is being tossed around. Currently he is playing on the third line with Zach Smith and Corey Conacher. If it sticks, he will be used for his two-way play more than his offensive upside. I'd stick with Moulson, he is guarenteed points with Tavares. 

Do I dump Loui Eriksson in favour of someone on the waiver wire like Iginla, Vermette or Fleischmann?

I'd do Eriksson for Fleischmann. We have no clue how long Eriksson is out for, and when he comes back, we have no idea how long it will take for him to get back to his groove. I think Fleischmann will generate almost the same amount of points without an injury from Eriksson. With the injury, it puts him past him.

That is a really tough decision. Although according to Yahoo, Ottawa has been struggling with lines, and Ryan is being tossed around. Currently he is playing on the third line with Zach Smith and Corey Conacher. If it sticks, he will be used for his two-way play more than his offensive upside. I'd stick with Moulson, he is guarenteed points with Tavares. 

You guys might want to talk again.

Well we definitely started this thread off on the right foot... LOL.

Edited by Brandon

• 2 weeks later...

Too late , I made the trade.

Also made a secondary trade.

Wheeler and Kronwall for Monahan and Dekeyser.

Working on a deal to acquire Yakupov :)

Why would you work on that deal

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...