Free Agent Goalie Statement

Banackock

The draft was earlier this week and quite a successful one it was for numerous players, managers and their teams, as well as for the VHL in general. Afterwards, the VHLm dispersal draft was held and again, it went fairly well. However, the league had made a mistake and had left out a strong candidate/prospect in Blake Campbell and he now has become a Free Agent and has the option to choose his destination. It has been said that Blake Campbell will be making a press release later on tonight and will put light to the situation, share his thoughts and let the league know which team he has chosen. Prior to that, his agent gave a quick statement to VHL Sports Center earlier today and said:

"Blake Campbell has been slightly busy, however, he has only missed one opportunity to better himself. He's very excited to have been given the go ahead to pick his own team and will likely do so within the next few days. In the mean time, he's fair game".

176 words.

I'm putting some Coca Cola in my mouth right now, I'd like to do that in the future as well. ;)

There's so much Cola in your mouth right now, now that bloobs has had enough.