Claimed:Ruutu ready to roll [Final 6/6]

jRuutu

Ruutu ready to roll

o1Nydf7.jpg

Little while ago Ottawa Lynx drafted Jorma Ruutu in the 2nd round ,17th overall. Ruutu is a well know name for fans who watch Finlands top league ,  Liiga closely.  After successful rookie season in Finland he is now ready to pursue a  career in the glorious VHLM and eventually in the big league ,VHL. 
Jump from Liiga to VHLM is never a easy process but for player like Ruutu who is known for his physical attributes and straight forward style, the Do´s and Dont´s of North-American hockey should be more easy to learn than for some other players.

Ruutu:

First of all i want to thank Ottawa Lynx for picking me in the draft and i want thank everybody back in Finland for helping me to reach this point. Now the real work starts though . I need to keep on working hard every day and hopefully it all pays off in the future. I know i have quite controversial reputation , at least in Finland but thats all behind now. Im just looking forward to starting new life here in Ottawa.  I love the city and weather is not that different than in Finland so im just happy to be here. 

Jorma Ruutu got into trouble last summer after the rumoured sex tape got leaked out.  In the video Ruutu performed various sex acts with a female. That female happened to be ex girlfriend of his teammate, Jaromir Wirtanen. Things heated up in the locker room quickly after the video got leaked out. It didnt help that Ruutu was wearing Jaromir´s  jersey in the video. It was reported that they had a fight in the practice but appearantly nothing serious happened since both were playing later on the same day.

Ruutu :
Well you know... We were both young adults who made a mistake. I hope we can stop talking about this now. Ive already apologised from all parties involved. I made a mistake. Im sorry. I didnt know she was  going to film it .  She told me on the next day that she filmed it all. I asked why ? Purely for fun she said , im never going to show it to anybody she said. I knew i should not trust her. Too late now. 

Even after all the drama in Finland , there is no question that Ruutu has potential to play in VHL some day.  Gives his all for the team , hits everything that moves and is a beast on the penalty kill. Future is bright if he stays away from trouble off ice and keeps on working hard.  It remains to be  seen if the can translate his success in Finland to VHLM and eventually into VHL. 

One thing is for sure , we are going to see Ruutu in the hit highlights this season. Keep your head up , Ruutu is coming in hard.

(My first media spot ever , also English is my 2nd language so sorry about the grammar :P)
Edited by jRuutu

Content: 3/3 - You hit the word mark, and it was a good article. Great read on your player. I'm interested.

Grammar: 2/2 - There's a lot of similar things missing in this Media Spot. Missing apostrophe's is a big thing here, for words like I'm/it's/doesn't/ and others. When you're using a word like "I'm" that's just a shortened version of "I am", there needs to be an apostrophe connecting the two.

Also, many of your sentences start off without the proper way to begin them. For instance, in your first sentence it says "little while ago", when it should be, " a little while ago". Further down there's one that starts as "future is bright", when it should be, "His future is bright". I'll give you the free pass on your first media spot, but try and look for the little things like that on your next ones.

"Little while ago" - A little while ago.

"Finlands top league" - Finland's

" After successful" - After A successful"

"Jump from Liiga to VHLM is never a easy process" - Jumping from Liiga to the VHLM is never an easy process,

"First of all i want to thank Ottawa Lynx for picking me in the draft and i want " - First of all I want to thank the Ottawa Lynx....I. You didn't capitalize the "I" twice in this sentence, and it should be THE Ottawa Lynx.

"but thats all behind now" - that's

"Im just looking forward to starting new life here in Ottawa." - I'm.......a new life. Missing an apostrophe in I'm, and it should be A new life.

"It remains to be  seen if the can" - if HE can

Appearance: 1/1 - Looks fine.

Overall: 6/6

Good luck! :cheers: