Claimed:MC Hammer Rookie Profile [Final 7/8]

Andybj

From Rap to Hockey, What Mc Hammer has done since “Can’t Touch This” After his reign of being on top in his parachute pants he thought it was time to start training for a new legacy. He took up Hockey MC-Hammer.jpg As seen here there is a transformation from fit rapper to becoming a strong hockey player.Mc was born in England actually but was moved out to the US at an early age. He used to be around 180 pounds during his rapping days but as the VHL called his name he decided to start to bulk up and is now sitting at a strong 215. Pros: 1. Scoring: Hammer loved to score on set off set and even sometimes during takes of his music videos, so why stop there. When it comes to hockey he loves to put the puck in the net. It gives him the same rush as getting a girl’s number or going all the way. 2. Checking: Whether its fighting people in real life or shoving the into the boards. Hammer has been known to be a physical guy. As a defenseman he uses this to pinch up in the play and crush the forward trying to break out of the zone. 3. Strength: Going hand in hand with his checking is his strength. He has used this to skate faster and hit harder as well as having one of the hardest slap shots in the VHLM. He will use this to develop his physical game as well as his scoring to become one of the top players in the league Cons: 1. Endurance: Similar to his rapping performance and time with the ladies Hammer cannot be on the ice long. He has vowed to improve endurance in all aspects and has taken up multiple programs to improve this. He also has been seen in practice running out of steam and asking for water each time down the ice it seems. 2. Skating: Having been a rapper he follows a lot of their stereotypes. His first sports were basketball and football. He was used to shooting a basketball but not shooting a puck. However has time gone on he has learned to skate and get better 3. Passing: Passing the puck for him is like passing the rock or passing the mike on stage. Hammer is definitely a selfish player in the offensive zone. He uses his strong size and abilities to help him score just not pass. However he does understand his role and can clear the puck out of the zone. Final Thoughts: Going from rapper to hockey player will not be the easiest for Hammer. However he will be a strong player later in his career as he develops and learns about how to be an athlete. He has not struggled so far in training camps as he was claimed by four different GM’s when he decided to announce his eligibility for the VHLM. As he gets ready for tomorrow’s first game of his career he will be ready.

As a note if you look at editing this there is a format when I entered it and that format went away when I posted it. I also am having issues with VHL and my internet when it comes to editing my posts so I can not go in and try to clean it up

Overview: 1.75/2 - Docking a small amount because it didn't have all of the information asked for by the rubric, but I still liked having both an introduction and a conclusion.

Pros/Cons: 3/3 - These were excellent. Three a piece were there, they were long enough, and there was solid reasoning behind each of them.

Grammar: 1/2 - There were some issues here, particularly with punctuation. I'd suggest reading over one more time before posting - you'd at least catch a lot of the sentences without periods that way.

From Rap to Hockey, What = only word that needs to be capitalized here is the beginning of the sentence

Mc Hammer = MC Hammer (per your creation thread)

This" Since = needs a period at end of sentence

Hockey As seen = hockey. As seen

why stop there. = why stop there?

its fighting = it's fighting

boards. Hammer has been = combine the two sentences like: boards, Hammer has been

in the league = needs ending period

However has time gone on = However, as time has gone on,

Presentation: .75/1 - I know there were formatting issues, but even so with the pictures grouped in one place and the image tag hanging out, still needed a little work. Small dock here.

Total: 6.5/8

Overview: 1.75/2 - Like previously stated, not all the info asked is here.

Pros & Cons: 3/3 - Pros and Cons are solid. Good stuff there.

Grammar: 1/2 - Basically everything that Cowboy pointed out, and more.

"Mc was born in" - MC. Also needs a space after the period when starting a new sentence.

"Hammer loved to score on set off set and even sometimes during takes of his music videos, so why stop there." - on set, off set, and even sometimes during his music videos, so why stop there? Needs more commas and a question mark because it's a question.

"or shoving the into the boards" - shoving THEM

"passing the mike" - the mic. Mic is a shortened version of the word microphone, so it's not mike.

Presentation: .75/1 - The format is bad as you stated yourself, but the pictures should be spread out. Sucks about your internet and formatting, but still have to dock.

Overall: 6.5/8

Averaged Overall: (6.5 + 6.5) / 2 = 6.5. Averaged up to 7.